Set in the sheltered Arun Valley within the South Downs National Park.
About the place:
An RSPB reserve with a great variety of habitats including wetlands, woodland, and heathland. The cafe is next to the visitor centre and has views of the Arun Valley and South Downs.
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Nightingale, Nightjar, Wigeon, Teal, Pintail, Bewick’s Swan, Warblers, Marsh Tit, Barn Owl, Hen Harrier, Peregrine, Hobby, many more……
- Fallow Deer, Roe Deer, Dragonflies, Butterflies
- Listen to nightingales from the terrace in Spring
- Downs, Water meadows
- Views from inside and from terrace
- Local Fare, Fair Trade
- Speciality Home Cooking
- Licensed: no
- Open: All year round, many events throughout year
- Accommodation: no
What Customers say:
- Reviews: here
Location: West Sussex, England
- Pulborough Brooks RSPB Reserve, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20 2EL