By the banks of the River Thames
About the place:
The Swan is a beautiful 17th century listed building, situated in the picturesque village of Pangbourne with three open fires in the winter. There is a spacious terrace overlooking the River Thames which gives good views of river and riverside birds.
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Gadwall, Tufted Duck, Great Crested Grebe, Little Grebe, Kingfisher, Grey Wagtail
- Green Woodpecker, Red Kite, Buzzard
- River and riverside fields and parkland
- Good views from the conservatory and excellent views from the terrace.
- Game menu in season
- Selection of cocktails
- Draught beer and cider available
- Open: All year round
- Accommodation: No
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 (0) 118 984 4494
- Website: http://www.swanpangbourne.co.uk/
- Facebook: The Swan at Pangbourne
What Customers say:
- News: Smartly refurbished inn with oak beams, three open fires and seasonal European cooking
- Events: Primarily holiday specials
- Reviews: An excellent four star pub with on the river dining
Location: Berkshire, England
- Shooters Hill, Pangbourne, Berkshire, RG8 7DU, England