Overlooking the Mediterranean and migration routes
About the place:
The Kanalli Restaurant is situated on a hill overlooking Pomos Harbour, with views towards the foothills of the Troodos Mountains. When Bird and Dine visited in September, we had close views of migrating Honey Buzzards and Grey Herons accompanied by a Purple Heron while we enjoyed an excellent fish meze. As this is a migration hotspot the local wildlife list only gives a small taste of what may be around in Spring and Autumn.
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Bee-eater, Purple Heron, Red-rumped Swallow, Chukar, Masked Shrike
- Long-legged Buzzard, Lesser Kestrel, Honey Buzzard, Hobby
- Coast and wooded foothills
- Excellent views from large covered terraces
- Local cuisine
- Seafood and fish a speciality – try the fish meze!
- Local beers and wines available
- Open: All year round
- Accommodation: yes, call to confirm
- eMail: email@example.com
- Phone: +357 99567056
- Website: http://kanalli.com/
- Facebook: Kanalli Restuarant, Cyprus
- Finding Birds in Southern Cyprus by Dave Gosnay
What Customers say:
Location: Paphos, Cyprus
- E704, Pomos 8870, Cyprus