On the waterside overlooking Burrard Inlet and North Shore mountains.
About the place:
Established in 2004 by brothers in law Alistair Knox and Chef Erick Kauko, Arms Reach Bistro started out as a small family run restaurant on the water but has now expanded . Bald Eagles are often seen in this area.
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Osprey, Bald Eagle
- Common Merganser, Goldeneye, Barrow’s Goldeneye, Great Blue Heron
- Mountains, forest and seashore
- Views from outside tables and windows
- Local seafood and meat
- Speciality in locally-produced pasta dishes
- Local beers available on tap
- Open: All year round
- Accommodation: No
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +(604) 929 7442
- Website: http://www.armsreachbistro.com/
- Facebook: Arms Reach Bistro, Vancouver
What Customers say:
Location: British Columbia, Canada
- 107c-4390 Gallant Ave, North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, V7G 1L2