By the beach, close to the James Campbell National Wildlife Refuge.
About the place:
Located right on breathtaking Kuilima Cove, the new 140-seat open-air restaurant has a casual but upmarket vibe. The cuisine is Hawaiian, but with a Eurasian spin.
- Red-footed Booby, Brown Booby, Hawaiian Coot, Pacific Golden Plover, Bristle-thighed Curlew, Wandering Tattler, Black-necked Stilt, Laysan Albatross, Great Frigate Bird, Wedge-tailed Shearwater
- Spotted Dove, Zebra Dove, Red-vented Bulbul, Red-crested Cardinal
- Hawaiian Green Turtle, Porpoises
- Beach and Ocean
- Excellent views throughout
- Local seafood, vegetables and meat
- Hawaii-inspired Eurasian cuisine
- Open: All year round
- Accommodation: yes, call 1.866.475.2567.
- eMail: email@example.com
- Phone: + 1 808 293 7697
- Website: http://www.turtlebayresort.com/Oahu-Restaurants/roys-beach-house
- Facebook: Roy’s Beach House in Hawaii
- Enjoying Birds in Hawaii: A Bird finding Guide to the Fiftieth State31 Jan 1996 by H. Douglas Pratt
What Customers say:
- Reviews: Place has good reviews and good views with coral and wildlife
- News: James Campbell National Wildlife Refuge – What you might see
Location: Hawaii, USA
- 57-091 Kamehameha Highway, Kahuku, HI 96731 USA