Set in the wooded foothills of the Cairngorms
About the place:
The Potting Shed Tea Room has earned a great reputation for its excellent selection of fresh, homemade cakes, which are baked on the premises. It is also well-known as a great place to watch an array of birds and Red Squirrels from the viewing area, which overlooks the wildlife feeding station.
NEWS (September 2017) : -Very soon recipes and baking tips will appear on the blog. https://thepottingshedtearoom.
Note – From 2018 this very popular tearoom will require bookings.
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Siskin, Crested Tit, Great Spotted Woodpecker
- Red Squirrel
- Viewing from both inside and outside
- Local Fare
- Cakes can be baked to order
- Not licensed
- Open: Seasonal. Wednesday to Sunday from March to October.
- Accommodation: yes, call to confirm
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44-(0)1540 651 287
- Website: http://thepottingshedtearoom.com/
What Customers say:
Location: Inverness-shire, Scotland
- The Potting Shed Tea Room, Inshriach Nursery, Aviemore, Inverness-shire PH22 1QS