By the shore of Loch Dunvegan in Skye
About the place:
A world-renowned Michelin-starred Scottish restaurant with 5-star accommodation, situated in awe-inspiring surroundings beside the sea on the Isle of Skye. This is a great spot from which to see Golden Eagles and many other typical Highland birds.
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Golden Eagle, White-tailed Eagle, Raven, Red-breasted Merganser, Eider, Stonechat, Wheatear
- Otter, Common Seal, Grey Seal
- Sea & Mountains
- Scenic views from the garden only
- Local Fare
- Speciality Seafood
- Open: All year round but booking essential
- Accommodation: yes, make reservations well in advance!
- eMail: email@example.com
- Phone: +44-(0)1470 511258
- Website: http://www.threechimneys.co.uk
What Customers say:
- News: here
Location: Isle of Skye, Scotland
- The Three Chimneys and The House Over-by, Colbost House, Colbost , Dunvegan, Isle of Skye, IV55 8ZT