On the edge of the sea.
About the place:
The Sunshine Restaurant is next to the water on Kourion/Curium Beach, below the famous clifftop Kourion Archaeological Site. It is one of the few places in the world where you can dine and watch Eleonora’s Falcons flying past. When Bird and Dine visited in September we could see several falcons at once.
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Eleonora’s Falcon, Kestrel, Griffon Vulture,
- Migrant species
- Coast and cliffs
- Excellent views from large covered terraces
- Local cuisine
- Seafood and fish a speciality.
- Local beers and wines available
- Open: All year round
- Accommodation: No
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +357 25 99 11 38
- Website: http://sunshine-restaurants.com.cy/
- Facebook: Sunshine Restaurant, Cyprus
- Finding Birds in Southern Cyprus by Dave Gosnay
What Customers say:
- News: Reviews are mixed about their food but the location is excellent, see the reviews
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
- Curium Beach, Limassol, Cyprus