A small restaurant in a lovely setting, offering Japanese and Thai cuisine
About the place:
Thai Kani is the best kept secret in Dar es Salaam. A Thai/Japanese fusion restaurant, it claims to serve the best Sushi/Sashimi this side of Tokyo, and the most authentic Thai outside of Bangkok ! The birds listed below are easily seen whilst enjoying the meal and the view.
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Lesser-crested Tern, Greater-crested Tern, Reed Cormorant, Sacred Ibis, Dimorphic Egret, Pied Kingfisher
- Greater Sand Plover, Crab Plover
- Seashore and harbour
- Excellent views from the terrace
- Local fish and seafood
- Speciality Japanese and Thai cuisine
- Local beers, cocktails, large selection of wine and Saki!
- Open: All year round
- Accommodation: No
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +255 715 486014
- Website: http://thaikani.com/
- Facebook: Thai Kani Slipway Beach
What Customers say:
- News: Their facebook page is frequently updated with new and exciting menus
- Reviews: The reviews are good, but few – the reviews by google help
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- 86 Tha Compound, Off Kahama Rd, Msasani Peninsula, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania