Located on the banks of the Rideau lake, with spectacular views of the lake and its wildlife
About the place:
CCs on the Rideau nestles on a small peninsula between the lower Rideau lake and the Big Rideau Lake, with easy access to the nearby Bass and Otter lakes. It offers a panorama of water in every direction.
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Common Loon, Great Blue Heron, Green Heron, Common Merganser, Hooded Merganser, Pied-billed Grebe, Ring-billed Gull, Caspian Tern, Trumpeter Swan,
Osprey, Belted Kingfisher, Turkey Vulture, Wild Turkey, Ruffed Grouse, Pileated Woodpecker
- Map Turtle, Midland Painted Turtle, Sunning Turtle, Eastern Snapping Turtle, Muskrat, Beaver, River Otter, American Mink, Black Rat Snake
- Lake and forest
- Great views of the Rideau canal both from inside and outside from the deck.
- Locally-sourced food
- A mixture of modern and traditional fare
- Full bar with variety of tap and bottled beers
- Open: All year round but with limited hours
- Accommodation: no
- eMail: Contact form on their website
- Phone: +1 613-267-6060
- Website: http://ccsontherideau.com/
- Facebook: CC’s on the Rideau
- A Bird-Finding Guide to Ontario, Revised Edition
What Customers say:
Location: Ontario, Canada
- 1030 Rideau Ferry Rd, Rideau Ferry, ON K7H 3C7, Canada