Panoramic views over the sea
About the place:
At Waddengenot aan Zee there is a panoramic view over the sea and the Lauwersmeer lake. The area is particularly good for wintering birds.
The terraces are located less than 15 meters from the water, where you can see seals swimming. There are special events held throughout the year, including visits to the nearby seal sanctuary and mud-walking!
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Eider, Goldeneye, Tufted Duck, Red-breasted Merganser, Great Crested Grebe, Shelduck, Brant
- Purple Sandpiper, Black Redstart, Common Seal
- Sea, seashore, islands and lake
- Excellent views from the terrace, good views from window tables.
- Regional cuisine
- Locally caught fresh seafood
- Local beers available (some specially brewed for the restaurant)
- Open: All year round
- Accommodation: nearby – call to confirm
- eMail: email@example.com
- Phone: +31(0)595 528 558
- Website: https://waddengenotaanzee.nl/?ls_lang=UK
- Facebook: Waddengenot aan Zee
- Birds of the Netherlands (Nature Travel Guide) Kindle Edition by Duncan James (author)
What Customers say:
- Customer reviews: Views of the North Sea and wildlife are excellent: Food good, service patchy
Location: Friesland, Netherlands
- Zeedijk 1, 9976 VM Lauwersoog, Netherlands