High in the Blue Mountains of Jamaica
About the place:
Strawberry Hill Hotel is set high in the mountains above Kingston, with views extending to the Caribbean. A wide range of wildlife, including Jamaica’s national bird – the ‘Doctor Bird’ (the endemic Red-billed Streamertail) is visible all around the grounds and from the terrace. Sunday Brunch at Strawberry Hill is a popular local institution.
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Jamaican Tody, Red-billed Streamertail, Jamaican Woodpecker, Vervain Hummingbird
- Jamaican Giant Anole
- Forest, mountain and distant ocean.
- Great views from the Terrace
- Traditional Jamaican cuisine with a modern twist.
- Caribbean Cocktails
- Open: All year round
- Accommodation: yes, call to confirm
- The Hotel will arrange excursions and short trips if required.
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 (876) 944-8400
- Website: https://www.strawberryhillhotel.com
What Customers say:
- News: stunning views with abundant wildlife as you relax and eat in a magnificent setting, see the reviews
Location: St. Andrew, Jamaica
- Strawberry Hill, New Castle Road B1, St Andrew, Jamaica