Between the majestic Blue Mountains and the Caribbean Sea
About the place:
The Mille Fleurs restaurant at Mocking Bird Hill is set in tropical gardens with stunning vistas of Port Antonio and the Caribbean. Most of the food is home-made and many of the vegetables are also home-grown. Private dining can be booked in ‘The Perch’ which gives the best opportunities for birding and dining. The grounds of Mocking Bird Hill are well-known for the chance to see 22 of the 28 endemic species of Jamaica. Thanks to Charles Sharp for this recommendation, and for his photographs.
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Vervain Hummingbird, Jamaican Woodpecker, Loggerhead Kingbird, Jamaican Tody, Jamaican Oriole, Jamaican Vireo, Jamaican Peewee
- Black-billed Parrot, Yellow-billed Parrot
- Tropical forest, hills and 0cean
- Unrivalled views from ‘The Perch’ but also from restaurant
- Local, home-made and home-grown produce.
- Caribbean fusion style is a speciality – menu changes daily
- Open: All year round, apart from annual vacation approximately mid- August to mid-October
- Accommodation: yes, call to confirm
- eMail: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 (876) 993 7134
- Website: http://www.hotelmockingbirdhill.com/
What Customers say:
- News: Some very useful information about Jamaica and the site
- Reviews are on the whole excellent check out the comments here
Location: Port Antonio, Jamaica
- P.O. Box 254, Drapers, Port Antonio, Jamaica