Great seafood with views of Clonakilty Bay
About the place:
Deasy’s Harbour Bar and Seafood Restaurant is near the pier in the village of Ring, near Clonakilty. It is well-known for its high-quality, innovative seafood dishes. Clonakilty Bay is an excellent location for waders, especially Black-tailed Godwit, Curlew and Greenshank.
- Black-tailed Godwit, Curlew, Little Egret, Shelduck, Dunlin, Golden Plover, Lapwing, Curlew, Greenshank
- Glaucous Gull, Iceland Gull, Mediterranean Gull
- Estuary and coast
- Excellent views from terrace, restricted views from inside
- Local fish and seafood delivered fresh daily
- Wide range of interesting seafood, often organic
- Local craft beers available.
- Open: All year round – weekends only out of season.
- Accommodation: No
- eMail: None
- Phone: +353 (0) 23 883 5741
- Website: http://www.ireland-guide.com/establishment/deasys-harbour-bar-and-seafood-restaurant.5359.html#_=_
What Customers say:
- News: Customer reviews are good, take a look
- News: Some good background reading on the area and pub, here
Location: Cork, Ireland
- Deasy’s Harbour Bar & Seafood Restaurant
Ring Village, Clonakilty, Cork, Ireland