Splendid views over Glandore Harbour to Union Hall
About the place:
Hayes’ Bar is set high on a hill with panoramic views of Glandore Harbour and across to the neighbouring village of Union Hall. There is a good choice of outside tables from which to enjoy the food, drink, view and birdlife. When Bird and Dine visited on a September evening, we watched Sandwich Terns resting on buoys and Greenshanks and Oystercatchers on the rocks. The fish stew we had was generous and very tasty.
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Chough, Gannet, Glaucous Gull, Mediterranean Gull, Sandwich Tern, Great Northern Diver, Ringed Plover, Greenshank, Curlew
- Occasional Common Dolphin, Harbour Porpoise, Grey Seal
- Hills, harbour and open sea
- Excellent views from outside tables, and restricted views from inside.
- Local fish and seafood
- Local craft beers available
- Open: Every day from June to August, weekends only at other times (apart from Christmas and Easter when open some weekdays)
- Accommodation: No
- eMail: email@example.com
- Phone: tel:+353 28 33214
- Website: NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
- Facebook: Hayes Bar – Glandore
- Twitter: Hayes Bar Glandore
What Customers say:
- News: There are some pubs so good, so desperately good, that you almost don’t want to write about them. You almost want to keep them secret so that they are not run down by the tourist droves and then you can go back anytime you like……..from the Irishjaunt.com
- Reviews: Off the beaten track with excellent reviews and from Google
Location: Glandore, County Cork
- Hayes’ Bar, Glandore, Co. Cork