In a stunning location overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
About the place:
The Dunmore House Hotel has been run by the same family for 3 generations. It is perched on cliffs on the edge of Clonakilty Bay, which is a well-known area for birding. Afternoon tea is available. When Bird and Dine visited recently, we enjoyed their excellent scones while watching gannets and guillemots in the sea below.
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Little Grebe, Great Northern Diver, Red-throated Diver, Puffin, Gannet, Guillemot, Razorbill
- Sandwich Tern, Arctic Tern, Kittiwake, Great Skua, Golden Plover, Greenshank, Snipe
- Estuary, sea and coastline
- Excellent views from the terrace, and from windows inside the restaurant
- Local Seafood, meat and organic produce
- Open: All year round
- Accommodation: Yes, please call for details
- eMail: Form on website
- Phone: +353 (0) 23 8833352
- Website: http://www.dunmorehousehotel.ie///
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Dunmorehouse/
What Customers say:
Location: County Cork, Ireland
- Dunmore House Hotel, Muckross, Clonakilty, Co. Cork, Ireland