Surrounded by the hills and lochs of the West Coast of Scotland
About the place:
An utterly stunning location beside Loch Shieldaig with exciting birds visible nearby. The food is great too!
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- White-tailed Eagle, Red-breasted Merganser, Black Guillemot, Raven
- Otter, Seal
- Sea, islands and mountains
- Excellent views from inside
- Local seafood
- Fully licensed
- Open: All year
- Accommodation: In Tigh an Eilean hotel adjacent, call to confirm
What Customers say:
Location: Ross-shire, Scotland
- Shieldaig Bar & Coastal Kitchen Opposite Loch Torridon, Shieldaig IV54 8XN – Adjacent to Tigh An Eilean Hotel