On the banks of the Conwy estuary
About the place:
The Waterside Coffee Shop at the RSPB’s Conwy reserve has huge picture windows looking across the lagoon and across to the Carneddau Mountains. The reserve is situated on the banks of the Conwy estuary, with magnificent views of Snowdonia and Conwy Castle. In winter you can see Water Rails from the coffee shop.
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Black-tailed Godwit, Lapwing, Sedge Warbler, Shelduck, Water Rail, Gadwall
- Stoat, Red Fox
- Estuary, lagoons, marsh and distant mountains
- Excellent views from Coffee Shop picture windows
- Local Food
- Welsh Oggie (made with prime Welsh lamb), think pasty!
- Home made cakes with afternoon teas
- Not licensed
- Open: All year round, with specific opening times
- Accommodation: No
What Customers say:
- News: here
Location: Conwy, North Wales
- R S P B Nature Reserve, Llandudno Junction LL31 9XZ