Set on the magnificent Mawddach Estuary
About the place:
The George III Hotel is set on the banks of the magnificent Mawddach Estuary on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. The historic building was constructed in 1650 to serve the flourishing boat building industry, and has eleven en-suite bedrooms, a 50 seat restaurant and two character bars.
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Red-breasted Merganser, Peregrine, Buzzard, Raven, Redshank, Oystercatcher, Water Rail
- Occasional seal or Otter
- Hills, Estuary, Woodland
- From inside and from terrace.
- Local Lamb, Beef and Fish
- Local cask ales
- Music on the first Friday of each month.
- Open: All year round
- Accommodation: yes, call to confirm
- eMail: email@example.com
- Phone: +44-(0)1341422525
- Website: http://www.georgethethird.co.uk/
What Customers say:
Location: Gwynedd, North Wales
- George III Hotel – Penmaenpool, Dolgellau, Gwynedd LL40 1YD