Turquoise waters and fine sandy beaches
About the place:
This hotel is located in Cayo Coco, in the Jardines del Rey archipelago, in Ciego de Ávila, between a natural coastal lagoon and a long stretch of sand. It boasts a selection of bars and restaurants, such as the Arena Real, which is an open-air restaurant near the beach and surrounded by lush vegetation. Cayo Coco is famous for its colony of American (Pink) Flamingoes.
Thanks to Charles Sharp for the recommendation and the use of his photographs – see http://www.sharpphotography.co.uk/
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- American Flamingo, Black Hawk, Great Blue Heron, Royal Tern
- Cuban Tody, Oriente Warbler
- Coastal lagoon and shrubs
- Good views from Arena Real and external terraces
- Traditional Cuban and international cuisine
- Speciality for the Arena Real is grilled food.
- Open: All year round
- Accommodation: yes, call to confirm
- eMail: email@example.com
- Phone: +(53) 33 301180
- Website: Melia Hotels
- Facebook: Facebook page
- Twitter: Many followers
- Birds of Cuba – excellent guides
What Customers say:
Location: Cayo Coco, Cuba
Hotel Melia Cayo Coco, Jardines del Rey, Cayo Coco – Ciego de Ávila, Cuba