Mirror Lake encompassed by lush green forests
About the place:
The Cottage restaurant is by the shore of Mirror Lake surrounded by majestic lake views of forests and hills. The Cottage has wood-burning fireplaces inside and out, with heaters and comfortable seating on the outdoor decks. In the winter the lake is frozen over and can be used for skating. The restaurant has open views to the lake with a small bar that is raised above the dinner tables to give great views if you only want to have a beer!
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Indigo Bunting, Scarlet Tanager, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Red-eyed Vireo, Philadelphia Vireo, Warbling Vireo, Blue-headed Vireo, Black-billed Cuckoo, Swainson’s Thrush, Bicknell’s Thrush, Veery, Yellow-bellied Flycatcher, Least Flycatcher, Eastern Kingbird, Northern Shrike, Bohemian Waxwing, Pine Siskin, Red Crossbill, White-winged Crossbill
- Magnolia Warbler, Mourning Warbler, Nashville Warbler, Black-throated Green Warbler, Cape May Warbler, Bay-breasted Warbler, Tennessee Warbler, Wilson’s Warbler, Boreal Chickadee, Black-backed Woodpecker, Gray Jay.
- Mountains, forest and lake
- Views from deck and restaurant
- Locally supplied beef
- American unusual cuisine
- Extensive Whisky and Bourbon selections
- Open: All year round
- Accommodation: yes, call to confirm
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 (0)518 302 3045
- Website: http://www.mirrorlakeinn.com/dining/cottage/
- Facebook: The Cottage restaurant
What Customers say:
- News: Good views, good food, good drinks from customers
- Reviews: On-line reviews are good and even better here
Location: New York State, USA
- 77 Mirror Lake Dr, Lake Placid, NY 12946