Seaside Pub with spectacular views
About the place:
The Griffin Inn is an award-winning traditional pub with spectacular sea views in the small village of Dale in the extreme South-west of Wales. It specialises in fish locally caught from its own boat!
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Great Northern Diver, Red-throated Diver, Brent Goose, Mediterranean Gull, Kingfisher, Chough, Peregrine, Gannet
- Coast, cliffs, offshore islands
- Visible from terrace and from inside
- Local seafood and lamb
- Speciality local fish caught by the Pub’s own boat
- Local cask ales
- Open: All year round (weekends only out of season)
- Accommodation: No, but Pub site offers links to nearby places.
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44-(0)1646 636227
- Website: http://www.griffininndale.co.uk/
What Customers say:
- News: National Tourism Awards
Location: Pembrokeshire, Wales
- The Griffin Inn, Dale, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, Wales, SA62 3RB