Overlooking Bateaux Bay and Little Tobago – the oldest bird sanctuary in the Western hemisphere.
About the place:
The Blue Waters Inn is set around its own private bay, and has extensive nature trails in its grounds. Trips can be arranged to the island of Little Tobago, which is a nature reserve where Magnificent Frigate Birds, Red-billed Tropic Birds, Sooty Terns and Brown Noddys breed.
- Copper-rumped Hummingbird. Green Honeycreeper, Rufous-breasted Hermit, Ruddy Turnstone, Rufous-vented Chachalaca
- Blue-crowned Motmot, Orange-winged Parrot, Bananaquit, Magnificent Frigate Bird, Brown Booby
- Coast, beach, offshore islands
- Excellent views from the terrace and the restaurant
- Local seafood
- Speciality flying fish, and Pop’s Rum Punch
- Local beers on draught
- Open: All year round
- Accommodation: yes, call to confirm
What Customers say:
Location: Speyside, Tobago
- Batteaux Bay, Speyside, Tobago, West Indies