A secret riverside garden in the centre of Shrewsbury
About the place:
Lily’s Tea Garden is an unexpected delight, hidden away opposite the Bus Station. It is in a lovely garden on the banks of the River Severn and decorated with unusual sculptures and individual installations. You may well be lucky enough to see a kingfisher or goosander as well as the regular swans and mallards. Sand Martins fly overhead with the Swallows and House Martins in the summer.
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Goosander, Wood Duck, Kingfisher, Dipper, Sand Martin
- Buzzard, Grey Wagtail
- Good views from garden
- Breakfast, Light Lunches & Afternoon Teas; Cocktails in evenings.
- Home made food
- Open: Not in winter
- Accommodation: No
- eMail: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 (0)7964 984982
- Website: http://lilysteagarden.blogspot.com/p/home.html
- Facebook: Lily’s Tea Garden, Shrewsbury
- Birds of the West Midlands by Frank Gribble and others
What Customers say:
- News: Afternoon tea place, fabulous for watching ducks fly in and out of the river Severn
Location: Shropshire, England
- Smithfield Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY1 1PF