Set in the wild Outer Hebrides
About the place:
The Orasay Inn is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty at the north end of the Isle of South Uist in the Outer Hebrides, Scotland. This is the place that inspired the creation of Bird and Dine. This is the place to go for natural beauty, lovely food, and fantastic wildlife.
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Hen Harrier, White-tailed Eagle, displaying Snipe
- Sea and Mountains
- Excellent viewing from inside
- Local Fare
- Speciality Seafood, Lamb & Beef
- Open: All year round but booking advisable
- Accommodation: yes, call to confirm
What Customers say:
- Reviews: here
Location: Outer Hebrides, Scotland
- Orasay Inn, Isle of South Uist, Na h-Eileanan an Iar HS8 5PD