Oceanfront dining on the edge of the jungle
About the place:
Mar al Cielo is a private retreat on 4.4 hectares of jungle beachfront located along a vast area of pristine coastal tropical jungle on the Pacific coast of Mexico near Lo de Marcos, Nayarit. The area is renowned for its biodiversity and there are opportunities to view whales and dolphins at close quarters, as well as over 300 species of birds. It is available for lunch or dinner, as well as full board accommodation.
It is good practice to check travel advisory warnings before setting out for Mexico.
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Orange-breasted Bunting, Elegant Trogon, Citroline Trogon, Lilac-crowned Parrot, Russet-crowned Motmot, Squirrel Cuckoo, Black-throated Magpie-jay
- Humpback Whale, Coati
- Ocean, Jungle, Hills
- Excellent views throughout
- Locally sourced ingredients
- Speciality Mexican Fusion Style
- Planned Tours
- Not licensed, but guests can bring their own!
- Open: November 1st to May 15th. Closed for the rainy season
- Accommodation: yes, call to confirm
What Customers say:
- News: The perfect place to get way and watch nature at her best
- Facebook: Great information and plenty of pictures
Location: Nayarit, Mexico
- Mar al Cielo, Lo de Marcos, Nayarit, Mexico
- Videos: Orange-breasted Buntings, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico and more……