Views of forest and Pacific Ocean with wildlife all around.
About the place:
The La Palapa restaurant commands a view over the treetops of the garden to the forest and the sea. It is the first 100% gluten-free restaurant in Costa Rica. When Bird and Dine stayed here there were several pairs of Passerini’s Tanager nesting in the gardens, and regular views of Toucans and Chachalacas. The Hotel will arrange whale-watching trips nearby, with the likelihood of seeing turtles and dolphins also.
- Chestnut-mandibled Toucan, Passerini’s Tanager, Lineated Woodpecker, Collared Aracari, Gray-headed Chachalaca, Peregrine Falcon
- Howler Monkey, Three-toed Sloth, various lizards
- Forest, garden and distant ocean
- Good views from the restaurant
- Gluten-free and organic food
- Local seafood and fish; home grown vegetables, fruit and home produced honey – and eggs!
- International cuisine
- Local beer available
- Open: All year round
- Accommodation: yes, call to confirm
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +506 (0)2787 4343
- Website: http://www.cunadelangel.com
- Facebook: Hotel Cuna del Angel
What Customers say:
- News: Sustainability, a core value for this hotel and its environment
- Reviews: Read some of these great reviews
Location: Puntaarenas, Costa Rica
- Bahia Ballena, Puntarenas, Costa Rica