A walled garden in the grounds of Chichester Cathedral
About the place:
The RSPB have a tent set up in the walled garden of the Cloisters Cafe, with telescopes trained on the cathedral, where the peregrines have nested since 2001. Have coffee and cakes and watch the falcons in comfort.
Disagree with our ratings? Tell us why.
(Before clicking the link – copy page title – then paste into pop-up form)
- Nesting Peregrines; Sparrowhawks and Kestrels occasionally seen
- City skies
- In Cathedral garden only
- Local Fare, fair trade suppliers
- Licensed: no
- Open: Peregrine viewing April to June (Cafe open all year).
- Accommodation: no
- eMail: email@example.com
- Phone: +44-(0)1243 813586(Mon-Fri)
- Phone: +44-(0)1243 813590(Sat-Sun)
- Website: http://www.chichestercathedral.org.uk
- Website for Peregines: http://www.chichesterperegrines.co.uk
What Customers say:
- News: here
Location: West Sussex, England
- The Cathedral West St, Chichester PO19 1PX